The Makita 194943-7 (WST01) mitre saw stand is manufactured from tubular aluminium and has heavy duty wheels for easy transportation. There is a 5 level quick height adjustment system for working heights of 660, 700, 760, 800 and 840mm and the stand is pre drilled to accept Makita mitre saws although it can be easily adapted to most makes. Left and right material supports are supplied as standard for 1 man operation and repetitive long length cutting on site or in the workshop.
The stand features an spring assisted opening/closing system and can be stored horizontally or vertically to save space. Lightweight at just 30 kg yet strong enough to accommodate mitre saws up to 100kg and features tread kickers to provide extra leverage when loading or unloading.
This is a fully professional work station manufactured from quality materials that will simplify joinery tasks and ensure the saw is in the ideal working position for comfortable use.
- Spec Check
- User Benefits
- 5 settings working height adjustment
- Height Settings: 660, 700, 760, 800, 840mm
- Pre Drilled to fit all Makita Mitre Saws
- Collapsing stand with shock absorbers.
- Can be positioned vertically for easy and compact storage.
- Material Support and Rollers
- Wheels for easy transportation.
- "Tread kickers" provide extra leverage when loading or unloading saw.
- Tubular aluminium construction.
- What's Included?
- 194943-7 Mitre Saw Stand WST01