The Makita DCL501Z is a cordless cyclone vacuum cleaner with a filtration system that separates the dust from the air using centrifugal force, large dust is collected in the dust cup and fine particles are collected in the filter.
The unit features an efficient brushless motor that provides up to 30% longer run time per battery charge allowing continuous use of 29 minutes in high and 64 minutes in Low when fitted with a 18v 5Ah Lithium-Ion battery.
Other features include easy filter cleaning with LED warning indicators, extendable zoom pipe to adjust for users height and a HEPA filter for clean exhaust air.
The DCL501Z is compatible with all 18v LXT batteries and is covered by the Makita 3 year warranty subject to online registration.
- Spec Check
- Voltage: 18 v
- Max Airflow: 1.3 m³/min
- Dust Bag Capacity: 0.25 litres
- Max Sealed Suction: 6.6 kPa
- Suction Power Low / High: 25 / 75 W
- Net weight: 3.3 kg
- User Benefits
- Soft start
- Filtration system with cyclone separation: By separating dust from air using centrifugal force, large dust is collected in the dust cup of the cyclone section, and fine dust particles are collected in the filter.
- Brushless motor
- Shoulder strap allowing for easy operation on stairs
- Filter cleaning lever: After every use, simply move the lever side to side to remove dust from the filter.
- Easy dust disposal.
- Washable dust cup and filter
- LED indicators for filter cleaning warning (orange), and battery capacity (red)
- Extendable zoom pipe to adjust to user's height
- HEPA filter with high filtration capacity for clean exhaust air.
- What's Included?
- DCL501 18v Brushless Vacuum Cleaner
- Cleaning Brush
- Zoom Pipe
- Hose Hook
- Crevice Nozzle
- Shoulder Strap