The Makita DCM501Z 18v coffee maker is ideal when you are on site and need a quick caffeine fix, compatible with 18v and 14.4v LXT batteries and 10.8v/12v Max CXT batteries this handy unit can whip up a cup of freshly brewed coffee in just 5 minutes.
The coffee machine includes a removable 240ml water tank, boil dry protection and is supplied with a dedicated cup with built in lid that allows the coffee to drip in whilst keeping the dust out. This unit is compatible with 60mm coffee pads that are widely available in a variety of flavours or with your favourite ground coffee beans using the supplied filter.
Supplied with a fine filter, 60mm coffee pad filter, stainless steel mug and measuring spoon housed in the lid.
- Spec Check
- Brews one 160ml cup of coffee in 5 minutes when powered by 18v LXT battery
- Brews one 160ml cup of coffee in 5 minutes when powered by 14.4v LXT battery
- Brews one 160ml cup of coffee in 7 minutes when powered by 12v max CXT battery
- Brews up to (4) 160ml cups of coffee on a single 18v 6Ah LXT battery
- Brews up to (2) 160ml cups of coffee on a single 18v 3Ah LXT battery
- Brews up to (3-1/4) 160ml cups of coffee on a single 14.4v 6Ah LXT battery
- Brews up to (1-5/8) 160ml cups of coffee on a single 14.4v 3Ah LXT battery
- Brews up to (1-5/8) 160ml cups of coffee on a single 12v max 4Ah CXT battery
- User Benefits
- Compatible with 60mm Coffee Pads / Ground Coffee Beans
- Large tank capacity of 240ml
- Dedicated cup fits in machine without gap for splash prevention and less dust entry
- Also compatible with commercial mug (up to 90mm height)
- Carry handle for easy transport
- No battery adaptor needed
- Boil dry protection automatically turns the coffee maker off if there is not enough water
- What's Included?
- DCM501R 18v Coffee Maker (Red)