The DCS551Z 18v LXT metal cutting saw is the big brother to the popular DCS550 with added benefits of a bigger cutting depth of 57.5mm and a brushless motor for longer battery runtime.
An ergonomically designed handle with rubberised grip fits your hand perfectly and ensures a firm grip for maximum control and comfort. Features include soft start, electronic current limiter to protect the unit from overload and automatic speed control that changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation.
Twin LED lights illuminate the cutting line with pre-glow and afterglow functions and an electric brake stops the blade almost immediately the trigger is released. This tool is supplied with a B-46296 150mm TCT metal cutting blade suitable for cutting ferrous material up to 57.5mm including pipe, tubing, C-stud, threaded rod, unistrut and sheet metal.
- Spec Check
- Voltage: 18 v
- Blade Diameter: 150 mm
- Max Cut @ 0º: 57.5 mm
- Bore (B): 20 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 78 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed: 3900 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Metal: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 2.9 kg
- User Benefits
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
- Electric brake
- Soft start feature.
- Brushless motor.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort.
- Automatic Speed Control: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- Compact and lightweight design
- What's Included?
- Body Only unit - no batteries, charger or carry case