The Makita DDF459RMJ is a lightweight and compact drill driver featuring an efficient brushless motor that provides around 30% longer run time per battery charge and is virtually maintenance free.
The 2 speed gearbox has metal gears and produces an impressive torque of 45Nm with a low speed of 0-400rpm and high of 0-1,500rpm plus a Ø13mm single sleeve keyless chuck allows rapid bit change. The handle has a rubber moulded grip for better control and a LED light with after glow feature illuminates the chuck area. Precise screwdriving can be controlled with the 16 torque settings and a drill only mode disengages the clutch for heavy duty drilling.
This is a fully professional tool that is compatible with all Makita 18v LXT Li-Ion batteries and is covered by the Makita 3 year warranty scheme subject to online registration.
- Compact design with an overall length of only 179mm.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- LED Job light with pre-glow function.
- BLDC motor specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge.
- Energy production is more efficient than brushed DC motor because of no friction loss caused by brushes, enabling lower amperage for reduced heat production and increased work amount on a single full battery charge.
- DDF459 18v Brushless Drill Driver
- Choice of Batteries
- DC18RC Fast Charger
- MakPac 2 Carry Case