The Makita DHP459SYE uses the new brushless technology from Makita, providing up to twice the run time per battery, effectively doubling the battery capacity from a single charge. The DHP459 is a compact combi drill featuring hammer action for masonry drilling, a 2 speed gearbox and 16 torque settings for precise screwdriving and is supplied here with 2 x 1.5Ah Li-Ion batteries, DC18SD charger and carry case.
The drills compact length of just 192mm makes it ideal for use in confined areas such as kitchen cabinets and it features a LED light that illuminates the work piece when the trigger is depressed. A low speed of 0-400rpm delivers 45Nm making it ideal for screwdriving and the high speed of 0-1,500rpm is ideal for drilling.
The unit is extremely well balanced and lightweight at just 1.7kg and features a rubberised grip for improved balanced and control and has a belt clip that can fitted both left and right handed. This is a fully professional unit that benefits from brushless technology for longer run time and is part of the LXT range of cordless tools.
- Compact design with an overall length of only 192mm.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- LED Job light with pre-glow function.
- BLDC motor specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge.
- DHP459 18v Brushless Combi Drill
- 2 x 1.5Ah Batteries
- DC18SD Charger
- Carry Case