The Makita DLX2145TJ is our best selling twin pack and features two of the most popular tools in the LXT range, along with a choice of batteries, DC18RC fast charger and MakPac 3 carry case.
DHP458 18v LXT Combi Drill
The DHP458 features a heavy duty LXT motor, all metal 2 speed gearbox and steel keyless chuck, this cordless combi sits at the top end of the cordless range and is packed full of features including a battery indicator that displays the remaining battery charge, twin LED lights that illuminate when the trigger is pressed, 3 functions including hammer action, drilling and screwdriving with 21 torque setting for perfect control. The 2 speed gearbox provides 0-1,800rpm in high and 0-400rpm in low which also delivers a massive torque of 88Nm, plenty of power even for the most demanding drilling and screwdriving tasks.
DTD152 18v LXT Impact Driver
The Makita DTD152 is a cordless impact driver designed for tightening/undoing all types of fasteners and has an impressive maximum torque of 165Nm. Lightweight and well balanced this unit is ideal for single handed use and features a rubberised grip for superior control, twin LED lights illuminate the work area and a ¼” single sleeve chuck allows for rapid bit change. The variable speed trigger is ergonomically positioned with the forward/reverse lever easily accessible by the thumb and forefinger.
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- Battery fuel gauge The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button; 3 lights on: more than 50% of full battery capacity. 2 lights on: 20% to 50% of full battery capacity. 1 light on: less than 20% of full battery capacity
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Compact and lightweight design
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current
- High rotation speed
- One-touch bit installation
- DHP458 18v LXT Combi Drill
- DTD152 18v LXT Impact Driver
- Choice of Batteries
- DC18RC Fast Charger
- MakPac 3 Carry Case