Makita’s DMR104 DAB job site radio is their newest addition to their audio range and the direct replacement to the BMR101 DAB radio. It is available in 2 great colours, Makita "blue" and Makita "anniversary white". Featuring DAB reception for crystal clear stereo sound plus FM reception and a 3.5mm auxiliary in for MP3 and iPod connection.
The DMR104 can be powered from most Makita batteries from 7.2v to 18v and comes complete with a 240v AC adaptor so it can be plugged directly in to a mains supply. A pair of 3.5 watt stereo speakers provide a loud and vibrant sound perfect for working in noisy environments and the rugged design including rubber bumpers, flexible aerial, protective rails and water resistant to IPX 4 making it ideal for tough site use.
The unit is compact 280 x 302 x 163mm (W x D x H), lightweight (4kg without battery) and easily transportable thanks to the fold down handle. There is an auto scanning mode on both DAB and FM bandwidths plus the option of saving 5 "favourite" stations on the preset button for each channel for fast station selection, manual tuning is also available on both bandwidths. The display features brightness control displays station information, volume, time and date in both DAB and FM modes.
NOTE: Not compatible with G Series or CXT batteries.
- New design: features silver front control panel and newly designed elastomer bumpers.
- Shower proof withstands up to 5 minutes exposure to rain.
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries.
- 2 speaker stereo system.
- Flexible FM antenna can be removed and stored inside of the battery cover on the radio.
- Equipped with Micro USB post for software upgrade.
- Digital tuner
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees.
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (Connecting cable is not included.)
- DMR104 DAB Job Site Radio
- Flexible Antenna
- Mains Adaptor