The Makita DMR106 is an AM/FM radio equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range up to 10m with 2 large 89mm speakers to provide high quality stereo sound.
Features include a USB port for charging mobile devices, auxiliary in jack to connect to an external audio source and elastomer bumpers to protect it against knocks and bumps. This unit is compatible with 18v and 14.4v LXT Li-Ion batteries and G series batteries and approximate run time with a 18v 5Ah battery is 20 hours.
NOTE: Not compatible Ni-CAD, Ni-MH or CXT batteries.
- Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range up to 10m.
- USB port allows for charging mobile device.
- Large 89mm speaker provides higher quality sound.
- Compatible with all Makita Li-ion batteries excluding 10.8V Slide Batteries
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (Connecting cable is not included.)
- 2 speaker stereo system.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling. Falling impact strength of 1.0m.
- Shower proof withstands up to 5 minutes exposure to rain.
- AC adaptor jack
- Retractable antenna
- DMR106 Job Site Radio