The worlds first 4 stroke petrol disc cutter featuring Makita's MM4 technology.
With a 76cc 4-stroke petrol engine this machine has many advantages over 2-stroke tools including being easier to start, having lower running costs, less maintenance and lower noise levels. This machine will accept standard carborundum or diamond blades Ø305mm and gives a maximum cutting depth of 97mm. The easy start feature includes automatic decompression along with primer pump, choke and half throttle lock and the damper springs absorb vibration to the front and rear handle making this tool comfortable to use especially for prolonged use.
Suitable for all professional tradesmen including groundworkers, landscapers, general builders and contractors.
A dust suppression kit is fitted as standard to reduce airborne dust when connected to a compatible water source.
- Environmentally friendly and cost saving 76cc 4-Stroke engine
- Low noise and clean exhaust emission
- Low running costs
- Casters for moving convenience
- Low vibration
- Easy start system with primer
- Automatic decompression valve
- EK7650H 4-Stroke 305mm Petrol Disc Cutter
- Tool Kit
- Dust Suppression Kit