The Makita M9800KX2 MT Series multi-tool has a lightweight design with variable speed control and 12 angle settings of accessories at every 30° from 0° to 360°. It's ergonomically designed soft grip provides increased comfort and this model also has a large on/off slide switch with a lock-on button. A great range of accessories are available making this the perfect tool to aid those tricky little tasks at work and around the home which include sanding, cutting, trimming, polishing, scraping, broken tile removal, grout removal, putty and silicone removal and many other tasks.
The MT series from Makita offers a comprehensive list of tools at an affordable market price. Produced to a standard far exceeding that of the DIY market, the MT series combines industrial build quality with fundamental professional requirements, without the professional price tag. The MT series is therefore tailored to suit all discerning home-users, apprentices and trade users, who don’t require all the features of a high-end professional machine, just a robust and reliable tool to get the job done.
MT series tools are produced in the same worldwide Makita factories as fully fledged Makita tools, and are subject to the same stringent quality control processes.
- Spec Check
- Input Wattage: 200W
- Oscillations Per Minute: 15,000 - 22,000
- Oscillation Angle: 3.2°
- Net Weight: 1.2 - 1.3 kg
- Power supply cord: 2.0m (6.6ft)
- User Benefits
- Lightweight Design
- Variable speed control dial
- 12 angle settings of accessories at every 30° from 0° to 360°
- Ergonomically designed grip to suit
- Soft grip provides increased comfort
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button
- Clamp system and adapter fit most competitive accessories
- Dust attachment set is available for sanding pad as an option
- On-tool storage for hex wrench
- Double insulated
- What's Included?
- M9800KX2 MT Series Multi Tool (240v)
- TMA07 Grout Removal Blade
- TMA047 32mm Wood & Metal Blade
- Hook & Loop Backing Pad
- 10 x 60G Tri Sanding Pad
- 10 x 80G Tri Sanding Pad
- 10 x 120G Tri Sanding Pad
- Hex Key
- Carry Case