The Makita PLM4817 is a powerful 4-stroke mulching mower with a 140cc Briggs and Stratton engine. With a 48cm durable steel deck the offset blade design finely cuts the grass clippings so they quickly settle back into the lawn adding to the growth and overall health. The soft grip handle folds for compact storage and has a tool-less height adjustment for better posture and user comfort.
Other features include 8 stage single lever cutting height adjustment (25-70cm), low noise and clean exhaust emission and robust wheels with built in ball bearing for added durability.
This is an excellent, proven mulching unit suitable for trade and larger gardens/estates of up to 1,400 square metres.
- Spec Check
- Engine make: Briggs & Stratton 500 E
- Engine: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 140 cm³
- Horsepower: 2.56 hp
- Cutting width: 48 cm
- Cutting heights: Centralised 8 Step/25-70 Levels/mm
- Collection box: n/a litres
- Noise sound pressure: 82.4 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 96 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration no load: 4.38 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 24.3 kg
- User Benefits
- Side discharge
- Durable steel deck
- Soft grip handle
- Folding handle for compact storage
- Handle height adjustable (tool-less)
- Single lever cutting height adjustment
- Powerful and environmentally friendly 4-stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission
- Low running costs
- Wheels with built in ball bearing for additional durability
- What's Included?
- PLM4817 140cc Petrol Mulching Lawnmower (48cm)