Zip Now Pay Later
- Shop online now and pay over time, get 6 weeks interest free to pay
- Using your debit card, you pay off the total in 4 payments, each of them 2 weeks apart
- First payment is due on the day of purchase, 2nd payment 2 weeks later, 3rd payment 2 weeks after that and final payment 2 weeks after that
- There is no interest to pay, eligibility criteria and late fees do apply
No Interest, No Fees & No Contract
- Pay your instalments on time and you’ll only pay for your purchase, with regular reminders before a payment is taken
- No hard credit checks and no impact on your credit score
- Manage your orders, repayments and refunds in the Zip app, with support from Zip's UK based customer experience team should you need it
Am I Eligible to Shop Using Zip?
To pay with Zip, you need to:
- Be over 18
- Have a UK debit card
- Be living in the UK
- Have a good credit history and show responsible lending behaviour – for existing Zip customers, this means paying your instalments on time
You will be subject to a soft credit check and will also need a smartphone which you can verify to be able to download the app and sign up for an account.
How Much Can I Spend With Zip?
Your spending limit is the maximum amount of credit Zip offers you at the time of your purchase. It’s unique to you, and is dependent on varying factors:
- The cost of your purchase
- How long you’ve been a Zip customer
- How many purchases you’ve paid back
- Where you shop
- Your credit check
When Will my Zip Payments be Due?
- Zip payments are automatically taken every two weeks for six weeks – you’ll make the first payment immediately at the checkout
- We try to take payments around midday
- If you’d like to make an early repayment, you can log in to your account and do so