The Makita DBO180Z random orbital sander features a Ø123mm diameter hook and loop base that accepts Ø125mm sanding pads. The 3 stage push button control gives 3 different orbit speed of 7,00/9,500/11,000 opm and with an orbit diameter of 2.8mm this machine is suitable for both finishing and general sanding duties.
The DBO180Z is a compact and well balanced sander with rubberised grip for better handling, it features long run time and is extremely smooth and quiet running. This unit is supplied with a cloth dust bag.
- Spec Check
- Voltage: 18 v
- Speed Control: 3 stage push button
- Pad brake
- Maximum Output: 190 w
- Orbits per Minute: 7000/9500/11000 opm
- Orbit Diameter: 2.8 mm
- Sanding Stroke per Minute: 14000/19000/22000 spm
- Paper Fastening: Hook & Loop
- Pad Size: 123 mm
- Paper Size: 125 mm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Sanding: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 1.7 kg
- User Benefits
- Simple to operate electronic push button switch with 3-speed settings
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Compact design with short height and lower centre of gravity for better manoeuvrability
- What's Included?
- Body Only unit - no batteries, charger or case