The Makita DFS452 is designed with the drywall trade in mind and is the ideal unit for repetitive screwdriving tasks. With a highly efficient brushless DC motor run time is increased by around 30% plus reduced service costs and downtime. "Push drive technology" means that the motor only starts once the fixing is engaged to the drive unit which will significantly increase battery runtime.
The DFS452 is lightweight (1.7kg), compact and features an ergonomic handle with rubber grips for better control and less user fatigue, an LED job light with afterglow lights up the work area and a handy battery indicator displays the remaining charge. Other features include a silent clutch, lock on trigger function and a built in belt clip.
- Spec Check
- Voltage: 18 v
- Capacity Drywall Screw: 5 mm
- Capacity Self Drilling Screw: 6 mm
- Driving Shank: 6.35mm (1/4") Hex
- Noise sound pressure: 72 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Maximum Output: 490 w
- No Load Speed: 0 - 4000 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 1.7 kg
- User Benefits
- Push drive technology
- Lock on function
- Silent clutch
- One touch locator
- LED job light with on/off switch.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Battery fuel gauge
- Belt hook
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Forward/reverse rotation
- What's Included?
- DFS452 18v Brushless Drywall Screwdriver
- Choice of Batteries
- DC18RC Fast Charger
- 2 x PH2 x 25mm Screwdriver Bits
- Magnetic Connector Bit
- MakPac 2 Carry Case
NOTE: If you choose a "Body Only" option from the list of choices, this does not include any batteries, charger or a case. The only exception to this is "Body Only With Case", which is a body only tool with just a case.