The Makita DGA513Z 125mm angle grinder features a variable speed control dial making it ideal for metal working engineers and stone masons. At the heart of the machine sits a brushless motor that is around 30% more efficient than a brushed counterpart meaning less time charging batteries and it is virtually maintenance free.
Operated by a rocker switch this unit is packed full of features including ADT (automatic torque drive technology) which changes the cutting speed according to the load condition and AFT (automatic feedback sensing technology) which shuts down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly drops.
An ergonomic grip and rubberised side handle provide excellent control and safety features including anti restart which prevent operation if the switch is left in the "on" position while a battery is inserted and an electric brake which stops rotation when switched off will help prevent accidents.
- Spec Check
- Voltage: 18 v
- Bore Diameter: 22.23 mm
- Max Wheel Thickness: 7.2 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 79 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Max Wheel Diameter: 125 mm
- No Load Speed: 3,000 - 8,500 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Surface Grinding: 6.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Disc Sanding: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 2.4 - 3.0 kg
- User Benefits
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control dial
- Anti-restart function
- Electric brake
- On/off slide switch
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection
- Battery fuel gauge
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Removable dust covers
- Lock-on function
- Soft start
- What's Included?
- Body Only unit - no batteries, charger or case