The Makita DHR165ZJ rotary hammer drill is a lightweight and compact drill compatible with all SDS+ drill bits.
This machine has 2 functions, rotary hammer for drilling masonry and rotary only for steel, wood and plastic and has an impressive hammer action of 1.3J and a maximum drilling capacity of Ø16mm in concrete, Ø13mm in steel and Ø24mm in wood.
Other features include variable speed trigger, LED job light, electric brake and torque limiter.
- Spec Check
- Voltage: 18 v
- Capacity in Concrete: 16 mm
- Capacity in Steel: 13 mm
- Capacity in Wood: 24 mm
- Impact energy: 1.3 J
- Shank: SDS PLUS
- Blows per minute: Impact: 0 - 5,300 bpm
- Noise sound pressure: 88 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 99 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Maximum Output: 400 w
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,600 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 12.0 m/sec²
- Net weight: 2.3 - 3.0 kg
- User Benefits
- Dual operation mode: Rotary only and rotary hammer
- One touch slide chuck for SDS+ bit
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse
- LED job light with afterglow
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Electric brake
- Torque limiter
- What's Included?
- DHR165 18v LXT SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill
- Side Handle
- Depth Stop
- MakPac 3 Carry Case