The Makita DHR202 18v Li-Ion 3 mode SDS+ rotary hammer drill with its drilling capacity of 13mm in steel, 26mm in wood and 20mm in concrete and weighs a mere 3.2kg. This is the compact version of the DHR241 machine.
The DHR202 with its proficient chisel action delivering an impressive 1.9js of punch is equally at home drilling large holes in brick/block work for putting cables through walls or for small fixing holes for red and brown plugs. Also capable of chiselling tiles of walls and chasing for pipes this machine will suit plumbers and electricians alike.
- Lithium-ion’s 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- High comfort grips.
- LED job light with afterglow.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Triple operation mode: Rotary only, hammer only and rotary hammer.
- Rotation mode: The chisel can rotate a full 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions.
- DHR202 18v LXT SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill
- Choice of Batteries
- DC18RC Fast Charger
- Side Handle
- Depth Stop
- MakPac 3 Carry Case
NOTE: If you choose a "Body Only" option from the list of choices, this does not include any batteries, charger or a case. The only exception to this is "Body Only With Case", which is a body only tool with just a case.