The Makita DJR186Z is the entry level LXT reciprocating saw in the 18v range with an affordable price tag but don't let this deceive you as it is packed full of features that you would only expect to find on higher end machines.
Tool-less blade change means rapid blade change over without the fiddly allen key that you can never find and a variable speed trigger provides excellent cutting control. A newly designed crank mechanism means higher efficiency and develops extra power plus the ergonomic design with rubberised moulding provide a firm grip and reduced fatigue.
- Spec Check
- Voltage: 18 v
- Capacity in Wood: 255 mm
- Capacity in Mild Steel Pipe: 130 mm
- Strokes per Minute: 0 - 2,800 spm
- Stroke Length: 32 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 84 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 95 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 12.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard: 13.0 m/sec²
- Net weight: 3.8 kg
- User Benefits
- Tool-less blade change.
- Trigger switch with lock-off lever
- Electric brake
- Variable speed
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Newly designed crank mechanism for higher efficiency
- High power
- What's Included?
- Body Only unit - no batteries, charger or case