The Makita DJS800Z 18v shears are a powerful and efficient tool for cutting fibre cement boards, powered by a brushless motor that delivers high performance, longer run time and less maintenance compared to traditional brushed motors. The shears have a cutting capacity of up to 13mm in thickness, making them ideal for various cutting tasks. The compact and lightweight design of the DJS800Z (only 2.5 kg) makes it easy to manoeuvre and use in tight spaces and the ergonomic handle provides comfort during extended use.
The DJS800Z is powered by Makita's 18v LXT batteries, which provide extended run time and quick charging capabilities. Whether you are a professional contractor or a general fabricator, the Makita DJS800Z 18v fibre cement board shears will prove a reliable and efficient cutting solution.
- Voltage: 18 v
- Cutting Capacity: 13 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 77 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 2.5 kg
- 360 degree swivel shear head for increased cutting convenience
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip
- Trigger Lock
- Tool hook
- Built-in LED job light with afterglow function
- DJS800 18v Brushless Fibre Cement Board Shears
- Truss Head Screw M4 x 12
- Hex Wrench