The Makita DSP600ZJ is a cordless plunge saw powered by two 18v Li-Ion batteries that are connected in series to supply energy to the powerful 36v brushless DC motor which is more efficient than standard brushed motors and provides around 30% longer runtime.
The DSP600ZJ is as powerful as a mains machine and is packed full of advanced technology including ADT (automatic torque drive) which changes the cutting speed according to load conditions for optimum operation. Cutting capacities are 56mm at 0° and 40mm at 45° and this unit is supplied with a top quality 165mm x 20mm x 55 tooth TCT saw blade suitable for wood, MDF and laminate. The handle has twin rubberised grips and the trigger is variable speed with soft start to minimise start up shock and an electronic brake stops rotation almost immediately the trigger is released.
Other features include a depth stop for splinter free cutting, precision bevel cutting 1°- 48° and close to wall cutting of just 18mm. The DSP600ZJ is compatible with the Makita guide rail system and is covered by a 3 year warranty subject to online registration.
- Spec Check
- Max Cut @ 48º: 38 mm
- Voltage: 36 (18V x2) v
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Max Cut @ 0º: 56 mm
- Max Cut @ 45º: 40 mm
- Bore (B): 20 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 92 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 103 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed: 2,500 - 6,300 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 5.1 kg
- User Benefits
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control dial
- Soft start
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Brushless motor
- Depth stopper for splinter free cutting
- Bevels -1 to 48 degrees
- Positive stop for bevel adjustment
- Powered by two 18V Li-Ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Compatible with Guide Rail
- What's Included?
- DSP600 Twin 18v Brushless 165mm Plunge Saw
- TCT Saw Blade
- Hex Wrench
- MakPac 4 Carry Case