The Makita DST221Z 18v stapler has a magazine capacity of 98 staples making for less tool down time.
With a crown width of 10mm and a range of leg lengths 10, 13, 16, 19 and 22mm and a gauge of 0.6 x 1.2mm this will take the effort out of repetitive hand stapling.
- Spec Check
- Voltage: 18 v
- Staple Length/Gauge: 0.6 x 1.2 mm mm
- Staple Magazine Capacity: 98
- Staple range: 10, 13, 16, 19, 22mm
- Staple width: 10 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 79 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration stapling wood: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 2.4 kg
- User Benefits
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Depth adjustment.
- High comfort grips.
- What's Included?
- Body Only unit - no batteries, charger or case