The Makita DUC307ZX2 is part of the 18v family of Makita tools compatible with all LXT batteries and chargers. The DUC307ZX2 is aimed at the professional landscaper that requires extra power and is for applications including logging and pruning smaller diameter branches.
The DUC307ZX2 has a high torque drive achieved by adding a gear reduction mechanism that slows the chain speed to 7.7m/s, increasing the torque for demanding applications. Other features include automatic chain lubrication, electric brake and tool-less chain tension adjustments and changeover.
- Voltage: 18 v
- Chain Oil Capacity: 150 ml (cm³)
- Chain Gauge: 0.043 "
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 "
- Chain Speed: 7.7 m/sec
- Bar Size: 30 cm
- Noise sound pressure: 86 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 97 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Maximum Output: 610 w
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: 5.4 m/sec²
- Net weight: 4.2 - 4.4 kg
- Higher lock torque achieved by adding gear reduction mechanism
- Lock-off button for safe operation
- Large oil tank cap allows for easy chain oil filling
- Electric brake
- Mechanical Brake
- Tool-less change and tension adjustment of saw chain
- Rear handle design
- Soft grip
- Chain oil view window
- DUC307 18v LXT High Torque 300mm Chainsaw