The Makita GS5000 is a lightweight, double insulated 125mm straight grinder with a large soft grip to reduce operators fatigue. The powerful 750 watt motor can deliver up to 5,600 rpm for demanding applications. Ideal for metal fabrication and pipe workers.
The GS5000 has spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and more efficient transfer of energy, labyrinth construction and spring-loaded seal drive to help prevent dust and debris from penetrating the main bearing or gearbox and tool-less guard cap removal for more convenient wheel changes. Improved gear durability by a change of grease and modification on the inside of the gear housing.
- Spec Check
- Bore Diameter: 20 mm
- Thickness (T): 20 mm
- Wheel diameter: 125 mm
- Input Wattage: 750 w
- No Load Speed: 5,600 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Artificial Wheel: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 5.0 - 5.2 kg
- User Benefits
- Double Insulation
- Ergonomically designed barrel with rubberised cover
- Compact & Lightweight
- Rubberized soft grip provides comfortable and sure grip
- Large Trigger for easy operation
- What's Included?
- GS5000 125mm Straight Grinder - 750w
- Pin spanner