The Makita HR4013C features class leading technology resulting in extra comfort and unrivalled low vibration of just 5.0m/s2, which increases exposure limit time to 480 minutes per day.
The HR4013C rotary hammer accepts SDS Max drill bits and chisels and has maximum drilling capacities of Ø40mm solid bit. The unit is lightweight at just 6.8kg and is well balanced featuring rubberised grips and a vibration absorbing back handle. Features include a one touch sliding chuck for easy bit change, a torque limiter to protect the user from snagging, electronic speed control with constant speed to avoid stalling under load and soft start to make the user experience more comfortable. The mode lock lever is located on top of the motor housing and recessed to help prevent damage when laying the unit down and now features a lock-on switch for constant chiselling, trigger mode for intermittent chiselling, bit angle setting to select the perfect chisel angle and rotary hammer mode.
The AVT (anti vibration technology) works in 3 separate ways delivering unrivalled low vibration:
- Vibration absorbing housing
- Active dynamic vibration absorber
- Damper Spring
This machine also features "Soft No Load" which reduces vibration of the tool body when idling which results in decreased vibration to the operator's hands and also minimizes deflection when lining the bit/chisel.
- Spec Check
- Impact energy: 8.0 J
- Max in concrete: 40 mm
- Impacts per minute: 1450 - 2900 ipm
- Input Wattage: 1000 w
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- No Load Speed: 250 - 500 rpm
- Vibration: Chiselling: 4.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 5 m/sec²
- Net weight with pipes: 6.8 kg
- User Benefits
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Easy to operate operation-mode change lever. Located on the top of the motor housing for reduced possibility of breakage
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body
- Unrivalled low level of vibration aided by vibration absorbing housing
- LED service light indicates when to replace carbon brush
- In hammering mode, on/off switch is switchable between two switches to meet your application: For Continuous or Intermittent chiselling applications
- What's Included?
- HR4013C AVT SDS Max Rotary Demolition Hammer
- Bit Grease
- Depth Stop
- Side Handle
- Carry Case