The Makita M3601 MT Series 240v Plunge Router has a 0 to 35mm plunge depth capacity, with easy to read depth scales and 3 pre-set depth stops for added precision. The M3601/2 has a 900w motor with a plunge lock lever that is conveniently located and the trigger switch is easy to operate with the right hand. It has a chip deflector that has been engineered to direct chips away from the operator during use. The M3601/2 is connectable to a dust extractor and is able to perform a long straight cut with optional guide rail adapter set and guide rail (not included).
The MT series from Makita offers a comprehensive list of tools at an affordable market price. Produced to a standard far exceeding that of the DIY market, the MT series combines industrial build quality with fundamental professional requirements, without the professional price tag. The MT series is therefore tailored to suit all discerning home-users, apprentices and trade users, who don't require all the features of a high-end professional machine, just a robust and reliable tool to get the job done.
MT series tools are produced in the same worldwide Makita factories as fully fledged Makita tools, and are subject to the same stringent quality control processes.
- Collet Capacity: 1/4 or 3/8 "
- Noise sound pressure: 91 dB(A)"
- Noise sound power: 102 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Input Wattage: 900 w
- Plunge Capacity (Plunge): 0 - 35 mm
- No Load Speed: 27,000 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²(A)
- Noise K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting MDF: 7.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 2.7 kg
- High quality performance and durability
- 3 stage cut depth adjustments
- Trigger switch easily operable with the right hand grasping the handle
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Flat top design with raised ribs for added convenience when changing bits
- Able to perform long straight cut with optional Guide rail adapter set and Guide rail
- Chip deflector
- Connectable to dust extractor
- M3601 MT Series Plunge Router (240v)